Champions League Final Free £50 In-Play Offer
Saturday evening sees the Champions League Final and with it one of the best bookmaker promotions, the Bet365 Free £50 In-Play Offer…..
New customers can get a deposit matching free bet balance of up to £200 as well as the £50 in-play offer.
Here’s everything you need to know about this fantastic In-Play promotion.
How To Claim Your Free £50 In-Play Bet……
Claiming your free bet of up to £50 really is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Sign in to your Bet365 account New customers can join here
- Place a £50 pre-game bet and this will qualify you for the promotion.
- Once that match has started, place another £50 bet on the match.
- If this bet loses then you will receive a full refund after (usually within two hours) the game has finished.
Key Information Regarding Bet365’s Free £50 In-Play Promotion
There are several things to note about Bet365’s tremendous offer:
- You don’t have to bet £50, this is just the maximum. If you are more comfortable betting £10, then do that.
- You MUST place a pre-game bet to receive a free bet.
- Bet 365 do not give you a free bet but instead refund losing In-Play bets. Therefore, you must have the money in your account to place both bets.
- Refunds are usually credited 2 hours after full-time but could take up to 24 hours.
- Only your first In-Play bet will be refunded. If the pre-game bet loses, then you will not get that money back. Therefore, you should make this first bet the least risky.
Best methods of using the promotion
Every punter can influence how to use this promotion. However, there are various methods that we use to beat the bookies.
To make a guaranteed profit on bet365 in the Juve v Barca fixture, just make the two following bets:
Using the Double Chance market means there are two possible outcomes and you are guaranteed a profit regardless.
If Barca win or draw the match, you’re your first bet returns £57 plus £50 refund because your risk free bet on Juve lost. ….so a small guaranteed profit of £7.
However, If Juve win, you’ll receive £300.00, less your £100 initial outlay for a profit of £200.00
Using this method at the current prices means you are guaranteed to make either £7 or £200 profit for a few minutes work.
Alternatively, you could try another method to guarantee a profit.
With this option, you’re looking at £30 profit for a BARCA clean sheet and £10 for no clean sheet!!!!!
Finally, For those of you with Golden Balls, can shoot for a big payout with the last option…
The safest method is to back a goal to be scored as your pre-game bet and then place your free bet once the deadlock has been broken. The beauty is that even if your big bets lose, you will pick up a profit – unless the match finishes 0-0.
However, if a game is still goalless after 60 minutes, you can back under 0.5 goals to ensure you break even.
- Pre-Game: £50 on over 0.5 goals @ 1/20 (1.05) then
- In-Play: £50 on Dani Alves to score 2nd @ 20/1 (21.0)
As long as it’s not 0-0, you’ll be making £2.50 profit. If Dani Alves scores the game’s second goal then you’ll be looking at nearly £1000 profit!