Man Utd v Chelsea – bet365 Free £50 In-Play Offer
This evening we bring one of the best bookmaker promotions, the Bet365 Free £50 In-Play Offer…..in what may be LVG’s last game in charge at Old Trafford as United take on fellow struggler’s Chelsea…..
New customers can get a deposit matching free bet balance of up to £200 as well as the £50 in-play offer.
Here’s everything you need to know about this fantastic In-Play promotion.
How To Claim Your Free £50 In-Play Bet……
Claiming your free bet of up to £50 really is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Sign in to your Bet365 account New customers can join here
- Place a £50 pre-game bet and this will qualify you for the promotion.
- Once that match has started, place another £50 bet on the match.
- If this bet loses then you will receive a full refund after (usually within two hours) the game has finished.
Key Information Regarding Bet365’s Free £50 In-Play Promotion
There are several things to note about Bet365’s tremendous offer:
- You don’t have to bet £50, this is just the maximum. If you are more comfortable betting £10, then do that.
- You MUST place a pre-game bet to receive a free bet.
- Bet 365 do not give you a free bet but instead refund losing In-Play bets. Therefore, you must have the money in your account to place both bets.
- Refunds are usually credited 2 hours after full-time but could take up to 24 hours.
- Only your first In-Play bet will be refunded. If the pre-game bet loses, then you will not get that money back. Therefore, you should make this first bet the least risky.
Best methods of using the promotion
Every punter can influence how to use this promotion. However, there are various methods that we use to beat the bookies.
To make a guaranteed profit in the Man Utd v Chelsea fixture, you can consider the following bets:
- Pre game bet: £50 on Under 2.5 match goals at 8/13 (1.61)
- £50 free inplay bet: Over 2.5 match goals at 5/4 (2.25)
If there are UNDER 3 goals in the game you’ll receive a profit of £31.50 and you’ll make £12.50 profit if there are OVER 3 goals.
Double Your Money
Most people are expecting goals in this fixture with neither defence looking too secure so an option would be place the BTTS – YES bet before Kick off and also as your in-play bet to effectively double the odds of the BTTS bet.
In this you’re looking at a profit of £83.33 for what looks a gimme?
This gives you the chance to shoot for a big payout with the only risk being if it ends 0-0 (which can be covered) and you can have a decent £50 In-play gamble!
The safest method is to back a goal to be scored as your pre-game bet and then place your free bet once the deadlock has been broken. The beauty is that even if your big bets lose, you will pick up a profit – unless the match finishes 0-0.
However, if a game is still goalless after 60 minutes, you can back under 0.5 goals to ensure you break even.
- Pre-Game: £50 on over 0.5 goals @ 1/12 (1.08) then
- In-Play: after the first goal is scored…..£50 on John Terry to score the next goal @ 20/1 (21.0)
- or those looking for bigger odds you could look at the match score…..2-2 is one we always like…currently on offer at 16/1 (17.0) or wait until the game is 15 minutes in and the prices have got bigger….
As long as it’s not 0-0, you’ll be making £4.16 profit.
- Man Utd have lost their last 3 matches in the Premier League – Man Utd to lose @ 3.10
- Man Utd have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Chelsea in all competitions – Under 2.5 goals 1.62
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last 8 matches against Man Utd in all competitions – Chelsea win or draw 1.55
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 3 games in the Premier League – Over 2.5 goals 2.25
Man Utd have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in the Premier League – Over 2.5 goals 2.25
Chelsea have failed to win their last 6 away matches in the Premier League – Man Utd or draw @ 1.38
LVG’s time will run out unless a minimum of 3pts is achieved following the 2-0 defeat away to Stoke on Boxing Day
They are winless in seven for the first time since November 1992, although things aren’t looking much better for Chelsea, who could only manage a point against Watford.
The reigning Premier League champions are just above the relegation zone and as desperate for a win as United.
It’s a narrow blues win to put the nail in Van Gaal’s coffin for us……
That’s another potential COOOOL PROFIT of £150+ to go with our last £152 in the Arsenal v City fixture previously previewed!!!
Get on in!!!!!