Burnley v QPR
After a brief FA Cup break last weekend it’s back to Premier League action with Burnley v QPR from Turf Moor….
Burnley could be unchanged for a seventh straight league game if Jason Shackell and Dean Marney recover from injury and illness respectively, with fit-again striker Sam Vokes pressing for a start after scoring against Tottenham in the FA Cup.
QPR could give a debut to forward Mauro Zarate, who has joined on loan from West Ham. Sandro is still short of fitness, but several key players who were rested last weekend will return.
Burnley 2.10 v QPR 3.80 The Draw 3.5
Many will see this as QPR’s best opportunity to get off the mark on their travels, but how can you side with a team that has played 10 games away from home this season and lost every single one of them?
Put simply, when you consider the Hoops’ dreadful away form – which includes a defeat at League Two side Burton – and think back to last Sunday when Harry Redknapp’s men lost 0-3 at home to League One outfit Sheffield United, then you have to take them on again.
Yes, QPR’s poor away form will end eventually, but until it does then I’m happy to ignore them.
Burnley have suffered just three defeats in their last 11 games but five of those were drawn so they really need to get back to winning ways. They’ve been scoring goals of late – two at Man City, three at Newcastle – and they held in-form Spurs to a draw at Turf Moor in the FA Cup last weekend.
Sean Dyche’s men are extremely hard working and if you had to put your last pound on any of these two sides winning the game then we’d be quite sure you’d be more comfortable trusting the home side.
- QPR have won just once in their last 10 trips to Burnley in all competitions (W1, D1, L8), a sequence spanning 35 years.
- Their only victory at Turf Moor in that run was by 2-0 in December 2007.
- Burnley have only won one of their last eight league games – but have come from behind to claim away points in their two most recent top-flight matches.
- They have kept two clean sheets in their last 15 league games.
- The Clarets have conceded more headed goals than any other team in the Premier League (11).
- Only Man City (12) have hit the crossbar or post more often than Burnley (11) in the top flight this season.
Queens Park Rangers
- Rangers are the only league side in England yet to claim an away point this season.
- They have lost 13 of their 14 most recent away games in the Premier League, including the last 10.
- Their last away win in the top flight was by 2-1 at Southampton in March 2013.
- Rangers have allowed their opponents more shots on target than any other team in the top flight (111) this season.
Best Cash Out
Back 2-2 in correct score market @ 17.0
Sign in & Bet Now…..
Don’t forget our opening offer…...Get up to £200 In FREE Bets….get that above…..
Check out our Premium Service
Two levels of entry……..you can go monthly with us or annually?
Monthly…….£10 for the month……blimey, you know our results and the number of +£500 betting return slips YOU have posted on here or our FACEBOOK LINK represents a nominal charge?
Annual……..£75…..just over £1/week….enough said!
FREE stuff?…….Yes we’ll put some of our FREE advices on our FACEBOOK LINKS but our strongest advices go out to our members…
How it works?
It may not be a daily service, but you will receive our information via our PRIVATE NEWSLETTER at least once per week. Obviously you may need to adjust YOUR spam settings to make sure you receive it….and to keep you posted on FACEBOOK, we’ll let you know when a newsletter has gone out?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.