Liverpool v Man United: Premier League 2015
It’s Liverpool V Man United in a lunch time encounter at Anfield today with both sides in a genuine fourth place battle for Champions League qualification….
We bring a MEGA ENHANCED ODDS OFFER for that the fixture where you can get……
5/1 Liverpool or 6/1 Man United + Money Back If You Lose + £100 Bet Bundle
New Customer Exclusive – you can get that…..
.…..or via the ad above!!!!!
Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva is back in training after five weeks out with a groin injury but may not be ready to feature against United but Mario Balotelli has recovered from the illness and is fit to play.
Manchester United midfielder Angel Di Maria is available after a one-match ban, Jonny Evans is still suspended but Luke Shaw and Marcos Rojo could return after injury but likely to be on the bench.
Check in for Live Streamed Events…….
Manchester United travel to Anfield on Sunday with just two points separating the sides after 29 games and both are in good form as we enter the business end of the season.
United have suffered just one away defeat in their last nine away days (Swansea 1-2) but Liverpool are also in excellent form, unbeaten in the league since their opponents today beat them at Old Trafford 3-0 back in December.
However, they have not always looked convincing while picking up results. The 3-0 victory over Spurs on Sunday was their most impressive display for quite some time but only time with tell as to whether this was a sign of things clicking, or merely down to the fact that a young Tottenham team played very poorly.
Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last nine premier league starts and have only lost twice at Anfield this season, victory here will see them leapfrog United into that precious fourth spot before a difficult trip to the Emirates next week.
The hosts are the most in-form team in the Premier League right now and ground out another victory on Monday night against Swansea. The 1-0 win was impressive for the fortitude that Liverpool displayed against a very impressive first-half performance from Garry Monk’s team.
The last two seasons Brendan Rodgers’ side have finished strongly winning 12 of their last 14 games last season and the season before they only lost two of their last 14 games. With nine games of this season remaining they have won their last five – it’s a time of the season that the Reds seem to perform very well.
You just can’t see Liverpool losing this on home soil and as draws are a rare event in this fixture – there has only been one drawn league match between these two in their last 18 meetings – that leaves us with just a Liverpool win.
- Liverpool have only lost one of their last seven meetings in all competitions with Manchester United at Anfield (W5, D1).
- There has been just one draw in the last 18 league encounters.
- Liverpool’s 1-0 victory in this fixture last season was only the second time in eight league matches that Manchester United had failed to score at Anfield.
- Liverpool are the only unbeaten team left in the Premier League in 2015. They have won 26 points from a possible 30 since 1 January.
- They have gone 13 Premier League games without defeat; only Chelsea (14) have been on a longer run at some point this season.
- Their only defeat in 17 league matches was 3-0 against Manchester United on 14 December.
- Jordan Henderson has scored the opening goal in each of Liverpool’s last three Premier League games.
- Only Southampton’s Fraser Forster (13) has kept more clean sheets than Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet (12) this season.
- Steven Gerrard has scored seven goals in his last 11 league games against Manchester United.
- Manchester United have lost just two of their last 19 Premier League matches (W13, D4, L2).
- However, they have only taken 10 points from a possible 21 in their last seven league away games (W2, D4, L1).
- Wayne Rooney has scored five goals in his last six games in all competitions.
- United have taken 2.2 points per game when Michael Carrick has featured this season (15 games) compared to 1.6 without him.
Sign in & Bet Now…..
Don’t forget our opening offer…...Get up to £200 In FREE Bets….get that via the link above….
Check out our Premium Service
Two levels of entry……..you can go monthly with us or annually?
Monthly…….£10 for the month……blimey, you know our results and the number of +£500 betting return slips YOU have posted on here or our FACEBOOK LINK represents a nominal charge?
Annual……..£75…..just over £1/week….enough said!
FREE stuff?…….Yes we’ll put some of our FREE advices on our FACEBOOK LINKS but our strongest advices go out to our members…
How it works?
It may not be a daily service, but you will receive our information via our PRIVATE NEWSLETTER at least once per week. Obviously you may need to adjust YOUR spam settings to make sure you receive it….and to keep you posted on FACEBOOK, we’ll let you know when a newsletter has gone out?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.