Man Utd v Man City – Bet365 Free £50 In-Play Offer
Today sees Man Utd v Man City and with it one of the best bookmaker promotions, the Bet365 Free £50 In-Play Offer…..
Bet365 are offering punters the chance of a free £50 in-play bet during the Man Utd v Man City game.
New customers can get a deposit matching free bet balance of up to £200 as well as the £50 in-play offer.
Join Bet365 now and claim your rewards.
Here’s everything you need to know about this fantastic In-Play promotion.
How To Claim Your Free £50 In-Play Bet……
Claiming your free bet of up to £50 really is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Sign in to your Bet365 account New customers can join here
- Place a £50 pre-game bet and this will qualify you for the promotion.
- Once that match has started, place another £50 bet on the match.
- If this bet loses then you will receive a full refund after (usually within two hours) the game has finished.
Key Information Regarding Bet365’s Free £50 In-Play Promotion
There are several things to note about Bet365’s tremendous offer:
- You don’t have to bet £50, this is just the maximum. If you are more comfortable betting £10, then do that.
- You MUST place a pre-game bet to receive a free bet.
- Bet 365 do not give you a free bet but instead refund losing In-Play bets. Therefore, you must have the money in your account to place both bets.
- Refunds are usually credited 2 hours after full-time but could take up to 24 hours.
- Only your first In-Play bet will be refunded. If the pre-game bet loses, then you will not get that money back. Therefore, you should make this first bet the least risky.
Best methods of using the promotion
Every punter can influence how to use this promotion. However, there are various methods that we use to beat the bookies.
To make a guaranteed profit in the Man Utd v Man City fixture, just can consider the following bets:
- Pre-Game Bet: BTTS – YES @ 8/13 (1.61)
- In-Play Bet: BTTS – NO @ 6/5 (2.2)
With this option, you’re looking at around £30 profit for a BTTS – NO and £10 for BTTS – YES!!!!!
Double Your Money
Most people are expecting goals in this fixture with neither defence looking too secure so an option would be place the BTTS – YES bet before Kick off and also as your in-play bet to effectively double the odds of the BTTS bet.
This gives you the chance to shoot for a big payout with the only risk being if it ends 0-0 (which can be covered) and you can have a decent £50 In-play gamble!
The safest method is to back a goal to be scored as your pre-game bet and then place your free bet once the deadlock has been broken. The beauty is that even if your big bets lose, you will pick up a profit – unless the match finishes 0-0.
However, if a game is still goalless after 60 minutes, you can back under 0.5 goals to ensure you break even.
- Pre-Game: £50 on over 0.5 goals @ 1/20 (1.05) then
- In-Play: £50 on Wayne Rooney to score anytime @ 11/5 (3.2)
- or those looking for bigger odds you could look at the match score…..2-2 is one we always like…currently on offer at 12/1 (13.0) or wait until the game is 15 minutes in and the prices have got bigger….
As long as it’s not 0-0, you’ll be making £2.50 profit.
If you want to cover 0-0 on another bookie with a couple of quid, right now the best price for 0-0 is 12/1 with Betfred.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.