Sunday Football Treble – 13th September 2015
We landed two from thee yesterday with just Palace v City letting our BTTS treble down. Today we have an overseas treble up for consideration from three of the minor European leagues.
There’s also statistics for our two Premier League games today from the West Ham v Newcastle United and Midlands derby from the Walkers stadium.
Treble Tips for 13/9/15
NORWAY: Division 2 – Group 1
15:00 Senja – Kjelsas – AWAY WIN (2) 2.20 with bet365
SLOVAKIA: 2. Liga – East
16:00 D. Kubin – Presov – AWAY WIN (2) @ 2.20 with bet365
ITALY: Lega Pro – Group A
17:30 Pordenone – AlbinoLeffe – HOME WIN (1) @ 1.72 with bet365
For a fourtimer, consider….
Brazil, Serie A (Campeonato)
3:00 pm Corinthians v Joinville
Corinthians HOME WIN (1) @ 1.46 with bet365
BTTS treble pays just over 8.47 with bet365……
Don’t forget our opening offer with bet365…...Get up to £200 In FREE Bets….get that via the link above
Some quick stats for today…..
Today sees two Premier League Fixtures
West Ham United v Newcastle United
- WHU have won just two of their last nine PL games against Newcastle, (D3 L4) You can lay West Ham at 2.22
- The Magpies have picked up just two points from their last nine top-tier games on the road (D2 L7). A West Ham win is 2.20
- The Hammers have netted a total of just four goals in their last eight PL clashes with the Magpies. Under 2.5 goals is 2.00
Leicester City v Aston Villa
- Leicester have suffered just one defeat in their nine Premier League games against Aston Villa (W4 D4). Leicester are 1.92 to win
- The Villans have conceded a total of 11 goals in their last four top-tier away games (W1 L3). Over 2.5 goals is 1.95
- Leicester have enjoyed just one win in their last five Premier League meetings with Aston Villa (D1 L3). Villa or Draw is 2.60
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.