Always-Back-Winners.com Terms and Conditions
Sharing Your Content & Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Always-Back-Winners.com. In order for us to use certain types of content and provide you with Always-Back-Winners.com, you agree to the following:
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission: You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Always-Back-Winners.com (“IP License”). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account (except to the extent your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it).
When you delete IP content, it may be deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Always-Back-Winners.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Always-Back-Winners.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not collect users’ information, or otherwise access Always-Back-Winners.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Always-Back-Winners.com to promote or do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
Registration & Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Always-Back-Winners.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use Always-Back-Winners.com if you are under 13.
- You will not use Always-Back-Winners.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
You will not post content or take any action on Always-Back-Winners.com that infringes someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
We can remove any content you post on Always-Back-Winners.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
If we removed your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, you can contact feedback@Always-Back-Winners.com to appeal.
If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our written permission.
You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Always-Back-Winners.com.
We reserve the right to change this Statement and any other terms and conditions at any time without notice.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Always-Back-Winners.com to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so. You may also delete your account at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall remain binding.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on Always-Back-Winners.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
We try to keep Always-Back-Winners.com up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. we are providing Always-Back-Winners.com “as is” without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that Always-Back-Winners.com will be safe or secure. Always-Back-Winners.com is not responsible for the actions or content of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. ” We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or Always-Back-Winners.com, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, Always-Back-Winners.com’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
By “Always-Back-Winners.com” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at Always-Back-Winners.com and any other Always-Back-Winners.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
By “us,” “we” and “our” we mean Always-Back-Winners.com and/or its affiliates.
By “content” we mean the content and information you post on Always-Back-Winners.com, including information about you and the actions you take.
By “post” we mean post on Always-Back-Winners.com or content otherwise made available to us or other users.
By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Always-Back-Winners.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
You may also want to review the following documents:
- Standards for User Generated Content: These are designed to advise the community on best practice while using Always-Back-Winners.com
- Disclaimer: The disclaimer sets out to protect us from any betting tips or guidance posted on the website.