Always-Back-Winners.Com Standards for User Generated Content.
Always-Back-Winners.Com welcomes comments on the site however we want the to provide an enjoyable experience for all so please respect the following:
1. No personal abuse or attacks. It is fine to discuss issues or to debate another person’s point of view or argument but it is not acceptable to attack them on a personal level.
2. No swearing or mindless abuse. You may think it’s mild but someone else may find it offensive.
3. We will not tolerate racist, sexist, homophobic or other hate-speech or anything that could be interpreted as such.
4. Please be relevant.
5. We reserve the right to moderate User Generated Content and if for any reason we edit any post or edit, close or delete any thread, we will not necessarily enter into any discussion of our reasons for doing so.
6. You shall not post anything that may cause us legal problems, including but not limited to defamatory content or material that may be in breach of a third party’s copyright. Remember that you are responsible for anything you post on the site. It is always good practise to link to external quotations or material rather than cutting/copying and pasting.
In the event that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions at any time, or you do not respect the spirit of the community or make postings which demand a disproportionate amount of time and moderation, you be suspended or you may be banned from commenting on the site. The length of any suspension will be in our sole discretion. If you are suspended or you are banned you may not open another user account with us and we reserve the right to terminate any such account. In the event that you continue to contravene our terms, we reserve the right to contact your employer or your internet service provider.
If you see anything posted on the site which you believe to be in breach of our terms you may report it by sending an email to email@example.com We cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your email.
If you wish to contact us about any aspect of the community, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We reserve the right not to enter into correspondence with you.
You may also want to review the following documents:
- Disclaimer: The disclaimer sets out to protect us from any betting tips or guidance posted on the website.