On a quite Sunday morning with not a ton of racing there’s a chance to review probably the best stats guide around for the forthcoming World Cup – I certainly need it having thrown my token 4 quid down the khazi having drawn Nigeria and Panama in the office sweep 🙁
I’ve had access to a read called the Ultimate World Cup 2018 Stats Betting Pack and these guys have previous with their stats approach…….that dates back to the previous 2014 World Cup and has continued on from there.
Back in early summer 2014, just prior to the start of the World Cup in 2014, a betting guide was released and those fortunate enough to get a copy of the guide went on to make over 70+ units profit. That’s over £7,000 in profit for just one months work if betting to £100 stakes, that’s still well over £1,400 to more modest £20 stakes.….not to be sniffed at to hopefully add to some of our own Royal Ascot profit 🙂
To prove this was no flash in the pan, they followed this up with profits at two Copa America’s, and Euro 2016 and also correctly predicted:
- Australia to win 2015 Asia Cup @ 3.22
- Germany to win the Confederation Cup @ at 2.00
- Winner and finalist @ Copa America 2015
- Finalists (Chile/Argentina) and Chile to win Copa America 2016 @ 6.00
- Portugal to win Euro 2016 @ 14.00 and 9.00
If you are serious about making money during next months World Cup then you need this guide
Painstakingly researched and professionally researched by Jon Roberts (Football Advisor & Predictology) and Lewis Watson (Sports data analyst and BetVictor Tipster), the World Cup 2018 Stats Betting Pack contains over a 100 pages of professional analysis and research covering every team, trend and statistic in the lead up to this years tournament.
The World Cup Stats Betting Pack provides you with:
- Every important betting stat and trend ahead of next months World Cup
- The three best bets for every team taking part
- Detailed analysis of all the Ante-post markets including the winner and top goalscorer markets
- Recommend portfolio of bets for the tournament, shared in the week before the start of the tournament
- The best bet of the day throughout the tournament
It’s honestly the most comprehensive betting guide we have ever seen and you are sure to find many ways to profit this summer. I’ve got my copy and I recommend you get your discounted copy HERE, or at the linked ad at the bottom.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.